- 25 Science Park building repairs
- Copier repairs
- Food/Beverages for a luncheon meeting
- Renewing memberships via P-card
Ordering Goods and Services
Please note that these procedures do not pertain to requests for large-scale hardware and enterprise-wide software purchases. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate those requests.
For single computer systems only (not peripherals or software), first obtain a quote by emailing email@example.com, Subject line: Computer Quote Request
A DSP will contact you and prepare a vendor (Apple, Lenovo) quote in your name, to be included with your order request.
Director approval is required for any purchase. Please forward your request and email approval to firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject line: Computer Order or Peripheral/Software Order
Please include the following information:
- For computer systems - the vendor quote
- For peripherals and/or single license software -vendor name, vendor URL, item description, item number, item cost, quantity. Whenever possible, please make your selections from GovConnection via Sciquest. If you do not have Sciquest access, the catalog may be accessed directly at www.govconnection.com/yale.
- All orders - delivery information: Name of recipient, telephone #, delivery address, floor & office/workstation number
All orders - charging instructions (contact Lisa Palumbo or Kathleen Swanson if you don’t know your VIP#)
Please contact Lisa Palumbo directly.
For items including pads, pens, pencils, etc. and copier supplies (paper, toner), please send your request email@example.com, Subject line: Supplies.
For Facilities repair, e.g. light bulbs not working, heating/cooling issues, etc. please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org,Subject line: Building request.
For Copier problems, you may call Ikon directly at 1-888-456-6457 or email email@example.com, Subject line: Copier Problem.
Please include the following information: Copier name, specific location, description of problem.
Coffee supplies are monitored & replenished twice a month. In the event of depleted supplies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject line: Coffee Supplies.
Please include the kitchen location (floor, room #) where supplies are required.
Please send requests for lunch or refreshments for to be ordered for ITS meetings to email@example.com, Subject line: Food Request.
- Provide at least 48 hours advance notice (orders requested with less than 48 hours notice may not be fulfilled) and include the following information in your request, along with manager approval:
- Requestor name/cell phone #
- ITS contact name & cell phone # (if different from requestor)
- Purpose of gathering
- Date(s) needed - Please provide a minimum 2 day (48 hours) notice (orders requested with less than 48 hours notice may not be fulfilled)
- # of attendees & names (up to 10 attendees; for more than 10 attendees, names are not needed, just description of group attending)
- Delivery Address, floor & room #
- Time of event
- Preferred vendor name & phone number: Note: You are encouraged to use Yale Catering services which requires a minimum notice of 48 hours; information available at http://www.yale.edu/dining/catering/index.html.
- PTAO/VIP #
- Items to be ordered: type of food (sandwiches, salads, cookies, etc)/beverages (cold drinks, water, coffee/tea)/quantities