The IT Events Calendar is for IT-related events of interest to technology professionals at Yale. All members of the IT community may submit events to the calendar. The calendar is accessed in the top navigation bar of the ITS website. IT events listings also appear on the TechConnection homepage.
Events listed in the calendar include Lunch & Learns, Tech Talks, training sessions, community of practice meetings, IT Partner Forums, IT Town Halls, and staff activities. “Happening Today” listings in Monday Morning News are drawn from the IT Events Calendar.
You are encouraged to use the IT Events Calendar to promote your event.
How to Submit an Event
- Navigate to the IT Events Calendar. At the bottom of the left column, under Additional Links, click Submit an IT Event. You may access the submission page directly.
- Read the notice, then click Start online submission.
- Fill in the requested information. Only boldfaced fields are required. Note that you will indicate a starting time and a duration, but not an end time.
- Provide location information. Select Other if the space is not listed. Most IT events will take place at 25 Science Park; be sure to specify the room. Click next.
- Select an Event Contact from the list, or Other if not listed. Click next.
- Choose a category to tag your event. This step is optional. Click next.
- Provide an email address and any special instructions or comments.
- Click Submit for approval.
Note: If you would like your event to appear in the Yale Calendar, indicate this in your comment and the IT Events Calendar moderator will forward your request to the Yale Calendar moderator.
Calendar listings are approved and published twice weekly. Please submit your event listings as early as possible.